Your 2 Minute Shoulder Exercise of the Day!Monday, March 18, 2013
Good morning & welcome to Get Movin' Mondays! Let's start the week off on a skinny note with today's 2 minute exercise of the day. This morning we are toning our shoulders to get tank top ready for summer!
Grab your hand weights (or soup cans - no excuses!) because the clock starts now ...
30 front lateral raises (keep your arms straight and raise them in front of you as pictured)
30 side lateral raises (arms straight & lift them to your sides)
30 shoulder presses (arms straight out with elbows bent upward then raise straight above head)
30 lateral rows (arms straight down in front of you then raise them up towards you while bending elbows in a rowing motion)
- 25 sit ups when we get out of bed in the morning
- 50 jumping jacks before hopping in the shower
- ALWAYS taking the stairs & sometimes making an extra trip up or down
- lunge as we walk down the hallway
- park a bit farther away to walk more
- go for a walk outside
- put music on and dance while cleaning/cooking or with the hubs or baby :)
- toe raises while doing the dishes
Do what works for you but just remember to get movin' & we will all feel skinnier tomorrow!