Banana Walnut Egg Muffins - only 5 ingredients!Monday, May 04, 2015
From our skinny table to yours ...
Boy do we have a treat today for you! Introducing our FAVORITE new way to make muffins. Five ingredients and amazingly delicious.
Our Banana Walnut Egg mini muffins are a simple mixture of one mashed banana, two eggs, a sprinkle of cinnamon, a splash of vanilla extract and topped with crushed walnuts. That's it!
The best part?! A serving is 6 whole deliciously adorable mini muffins!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Fat: 18.4 grams
Carbs: 30.2 grams
Dietary Fiber: 4.7 grams
Protein: 16.2 grams
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp crushed walnuts
Let's get cooking!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash 1 banana with a fork and mix in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
3. Crack in two eggs and whisk into banana mixture.
4. Using a mini muffin tin, add 2 tbsp of batter to each muffin tin (will fill about 6). Top batter with 2-3 crushed walnuts.
5. Bake for about 10-15 minutes. To ensure they are done, prick muffin with a toothpick which should come out clean.
Hope you enjoy!