Sponsor Shout Out!

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Lauren & Leigh are the gorgeous girls behind Organoblondes - a blog dedicated to making healthy choices 80% of the time and indulging in wine & bacon the other 20% ... sounds like a delicious way to live to us!  :)  On their blog they investigate what's in our food, search for healthier home & beauty products, and share their stories of travels of other randomness.  They believe a BIG part of health includes enjoying life with the occasional indulgence.   Be sure to follow these girls on facebook, twitter, & instagram!

Erika is a dancer and choreographer turned blogger over at GoGoGirlFit!  She is a true expert in the field having shared the stage with several popular artists including the lovely Colbie Caillat ... how cool is that?  She previously worked as a group fitness instructor, Zumba instructor and is in the process of launching her own online sexy dance fitness videos coming out this September!  We CAN NOT wait to check it out!  Her blog is a true extension of her fitness business and a place where women can go to here her thoughts on fashion, fitness, relationships & more!  Be sure to follow her on facebook, twitter, instagram & pinterest!

Ashleigh is the adorable girlie behind Daily Cup of Asheejojo!  She believes in balancing proper nutrition with exercise to make sure you get the most our of what you out in.  We LOVE the fact that she creates delicious recipes with real, unprocessed, natural ingredients - our kind of girl!  She also happens to be our featured guest blogger yesterday so if you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to try her skinny banana bread that is paleo friendly, dairy & gluten free :)  She's currently working on some new Paleo recipes which will soon be up on her blog & training for her 9th half marathon on August 19th!  Be sure to follow her on twitter, pinterest, & instagram!

You Might Also Like


Popular Posts